Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am not an ass hole I just think like one

So I thought somewhere in the posts of this soon to be more active blog I should put the real reason I left Ohio.

So throughout our lives we make a string of decisions which impact others and future decisions. While in Ohio the options are slim and while what I felt was right proved to be very wrong, the truth is always subjective. So I left to find a place where my truths were not wrong, they didn't have to be right, just not wrong. I guess it is the search for always wanting more.

Somewhere in the world there is a very kind man who thinks I left for him, in his deep of hearts he knows that isn't true. the real reason I left Ohio is for me. Because sometimes you just need a new vantage point. Three years later, I still don't have what I am looking for, but the sky is clearer and the puzzle is coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment